Red on the Moon Banner

Red on the Moon Banner

Saturday 9 November 2013

Hello Blog Readers

I've been writing lots in the last nine days, working on several different stories at the same time.
I know it's not the way most people work but it works for me :D But then I've never professed to be normal, well other peoples version of normal anyway, I'm exactly normal for a Rhiannon Wellman, we are a rare bread of one that is supposed to be slightly off the wall, lol.

I'm taking a break from writing to talk to you all.

I wanted to ask if you've read Capitan Jack's rose? I'd love to get your views on it, love it or hate it,

You can find that book on the link below:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Captain-Jacks-Rose-Rhiannon-Wellman-ebook/dp/B00EEXGNAA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382121970&sr=8-1&keywords=rhiannon+wellman

You can replace the .co.uk with .com depending on where you live :)

I am going to be giving away a free copy of Capitan Jack's rose to my 100th like on my facebook fan page, just search Rhiannon Wellman, you'll only find me.

In the mean time back on with the present time. I've been sent the cover for my new book called Red on the Moon.


Isn't it stunning, there are some stunningly talented people making covers for Breathless Press. I don't have a release date yet but as soon as I do I will let you know.

Well my editor is cracking the whip, I have another 3000 words to write today, or I don't get cookies.

See you all soon.
ooh I almost forgot, I might be having a few guests here soon so keep your eyes open for that, or click to follow me and get automatic updates :D
I'm really going this time.

Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment