Red on the Moon Banner

Red on the Moon Banner

Sunday 2 June 2013

Week 2 I'm back.....


Hello and welcome to week two, for the madness that is my life.
 

Do you remember the list from last week? Well I managed to finish the first one on the list… but it may have grown by four new stories and I got back first round edits for one I've already had accepted. *looks around for a place to hide*

I haven't had a lot of time to write this week because of lots of things going on in my life atm, a new job being one of them, lucky for me I love it and am enjoying all of it, but it does mean I'm getting tired faster and have less time to lessen my ever growing list.

 

Oh well I never pretended to be sane, thankfully my editor if fully aware of my madness and doesn't seem to mind at all. (I worry for her sanity too)

 

This week has been a lot of fun, apart from a few rl work emergencies. I've had a lot of time to think out what I'm going to do for quite a few of my wip's which I'm happy about, now I just have to get them from my brain to paper, then go back over them and translate them for normal human's to be able to understand J

I would like to ask you all a favour, tell me the kind of things you'd like to see here, apart from my mad woman rambling, are there any questions you'd like to ask me? post them and I'll see what I can do.
 

I do have some news for you. Tomorrow morning I'm going to post an extra blog entry, from a surprise mystery guest. No I won't tell you who they are because then it will neither be a surprise or a mystery :D

 

I hope you tune in tomorrow to see who it is, I know you're going to love it.

 

See you then

Rhiannon

No comments:

Post a Comment